Our next litter will be in 2025-2026
Fill out the questionnaire to be on our waiting list and tell us more about you and your lifestyle so I have the right fit for your when I do the temperament evaluation.
About our litters...
We breed few litters, once per year. We recommend to fill out the puppy questionnaire in order to be on the waiting list.
Each litter is a lot of time, research, money invested. Also, each dog is OFA hips and elbows certified at the age of 2 years old and yearly CERF tested and will not be bred before having these tests performed. They are as well tested for genetic diseases that are being related to the Australian shepherd such as HSF4, MDR1, CD, DM, CMR1,CEA, PRA-CD and PHA.
Our companion and performance puppies are sold under a non-breeding contract. Price is 2800$ can.
- They are also CKC and ASCA registered.
-They are also dewormed,
-They have their first vaccine,
-They are microchipped,
-They are cerf tested.
-An insurance with Trupanion
-A three years guarantee for genetic diseases.
For show prospect/ breeding puppies, I suggest contacting me via email for more information. They may as well be AKC registered
Final decision on puppy placement are only be made AFTER the evaluation of the puppies and when all the tests have been done, which is after the age of 8-9 weeks old.
Note that we always have excellent pet/performance puppies in every litter. By completing the questionnaire, it helps to learn more about your needs and to place the right puppy according to the type of lifestyle you have. I try to respect your preferences (sexe and colour), but what is the most important to me is the right family for each of my puppy.
How to proceed to be on the waiting list?
1. First, fill out the online puppy questionnaire below and include as many details as possible.
2. Make sure to include your 2 references (emails is important) as mentioned in the questionnaire.
3. Upon receiving your references, I will send you the contract via email.
4. Finally, I'll transfer the reservation contract in order to proceed to the deposit. This will be done via bank transfert or PayPal (for international buyers) and will reserve your place on the waiting list.
*Note that we can plan a visit at any moment. I like to meet my puppy buyers in person.